The Accenture Student Empowerment Program (ASEP), is a mentorship and professional development program aimed to enhance the college experience of diverse and female underclassmen and build diverse student leaders. Upon acceptance into the program, you will be paired with a mentor who will help you learn about consulting and better define your interests, goals, and career path.
WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR:
- High Achieving diverse students
- Graduation date between December 2019-May 2021
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Involvement in extracurricular activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
INTERESTED IN THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY?
APPLY NOW: ASEP Application Link